Friday, April 10, 2015

Blizzard Beach + Back Story


Blizzard Beach!
There was also Magic Kingdom but we have read about that.
     On Wednesday, we went to Blizzard Beach. If you do not know, it is a water park that has “snow,” mountains, icicles, and snowmen. Also, I will give you the backstory with a little twist.
     One ordinary day in FL, people were in Orlando having fun in the warmth. No one knew what was about to happen; they just knew there would be storm. At night, they felt a gust of wind and something wet coming down. Next thing they knew, they were in the middle of a blizzard! Everyone ran and scattered;
The next day, when they came back to see what had happened, they found a village waiting for them. With the icicles and snowmen melting, they thought it would go away. Apparently it didn’t. Even decades later it was still there, forming more things and getting warmer. The generations of people can see it, but can’t recall how or when it happened.
     OK. Back our current day. We only rode one waterslide, but did go around the lazy river for 3 laps. The lazy river had a twist where you got wet. In weird ways! There was a snow making process, an alliga.tor sneezing on you, and normal waterfalls.

I will put some pictures below so stay tuned! BYE!!!! Spring break is almost over…

Therefore, so is my awesome trip to Disney. L
I also forgot to say we biked on the Boardwalk.

4 comments:

  1. Tell me if you want to see a pic of Blake, and Mickey, my Mom and Dad, and I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, glad you had an awesome time, love the pictures, especially the one with Mickey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love your blog! I have never been to disney or seen any of the characters before!
    :) Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie! Thank you for following me! Have you ever been to any Disney place? If not, you should when you can!!! They are fun...

    ReplyDelete