Friday, May 15, 2015

New Post Idea 02 Summer!

Intro to Summer!
    

     This morning I was thinking about what I would do for summer on my blog. Then I thought, maybe I could do something that relates to Summer diaries.
     Summer Diaries is this thing where you write down everything exciting that you’ve done the past week and upload it. I might be having a fairly exciting since it isn’t that busy.
     I think I might possibly do this thing called Monkey Diaries and it is the same as Summer Diaries just with a stuffed animal monkey. I will give him to my parents if I travel alone for a second time.

I hope you liked it!

-Artsy

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't done a post in a while...
    I've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Picture) It seems like I take selfies on this blog a lot with my class T-Shirt on! (It is Green!)

      Delete