Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Disney! Day 2 and 3

Disney!
Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom.

Hollywood Studios
     We went to Hollywood Studios on Monday and my favorite ride there was probably
The Great Movie Ride. The first ride we went on was Rock’n Rollercoaster, and then we went over and got onto Toy Story Mania. We went on a bunch of other rides and went to eat lunch at Pizza Planet. When we finished eating we got onto Tower of Terror where my Mom and brother finally got on. Later that night my family and I went to the Animation Studios where we learned how people draw the characters and drew Minnie Mouse herself.

Animal Kingdom
     On Tuesday we went to Animal Kingdom and my favorite ride there was Expedition Everest. I liked it because it had many drops, a yeti, and it was so tall. For breakfast we went to the Amazon Forest Café where I had a waffle. We then went to the Yeti, but it had closed down. So we headed to the Lion King show (where I was a giraffe) and we got stand-up tickets. Since my family had to stand for so long we decided to go on the safari. I forgot to tell you, that morning we missed the bus by about 3 seconds, so the guy handling all of the buses gave us a free fast pass to anywhere we wanted. We tried to use it for the Safari, but the woman doing the fast passes said it was our lucky day.  The fast pass wasn’t used because she had let us in the fast pass line without using on. What a lucky day!
     When we got back to the hotel we went to dinner and got to have some character greetings.
     I will post some pictures below on the app, so stay tuned!



As always, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. What fun! Looking forward to seeing your pictures😃

    ReplyDelete