Monday, March 23, 2015

Hamster Time!!!! (With Guinea Pigs)

Hamster Time!
Coincidental name! Probably since it is about Guinea Pigs.
Hey Guys! So I have wanted a guinea pig for some reason…
     I just think they are SO adorable!!! Actually, there is a project where my class has to pick an animal and write a brochure about it. Obviously, I chose the guinea pig! I am very excited about that because I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE writing! So does my friend who is doing beluga whales. I will put a pic of a guinea pig below.
     Since I have wanted a guinea pig for personal reasons, I have been annoying people asking, “Can I have a Guinea Pig?” constantly. This post is about guinea pigs and how much I love them. I don’t know why I am doing a post about that but we will just go with it. Recently I have been going to Pet Smart and Petco. At Pet Smart, I got to hold one, and I am really excited about that. Next thing I knew, I wanted one of those adorable creatures! That is all for today so BYE!
                       Love, Your Dear Blogger,

                                                                Artsy/Sarah
P.S. This is not my photo, it belongs to the internet and it is somebody else's cute photo that I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment