Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Hi Again!

Hello again. I have missed doing blogs. It has been great to just take a break but I thought that it has been WAY too long. How are you? So much has changed. We got a new puppy! It is storming right now and I just heard thunder for about 8 seconds straight. I should probably get to bed because it is 11:52 PM. Eh. Just a little longer. Yay! The thunder just stopped. Oh wait never mind. I hate thunderstorms, don’t you? By the way, you really haven’t missed any big trips besides a Christmas Florida trip and small visits with family. My family and I have decided to go to Disney World in May. My brother has a school trip there. (Cool, right?) Today I went to Dave and Busters and got more than 5,000 tickets and I just met up with my friend Mabel that was away for a while. Friends are great. On Friday I am going to go to Six Flags and I will hopefully blog about it. Ok. I REALLY need to get to bed since it is midnight. Bye.

                       -Artsy

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back! I have missed reading your posts! Have fun at Six Flags.

    ReplyDelete